yep, it's monday again!
today kasey has asked us to share 10 things we can't live without.
you know, friend to friend advice...
if you'd like to share 10 of your favorite things, go here.
1. gold canyon candles. they are a constant must in my home. i love the baking line and so does everyone who comes over. it's something my kids will remember when there grown up...the smell of their childhood.
2. these kitchenaid mixing bowls...there have been many times that i've needed to bake or prepare dinner with a very fussy baby who refuses to be let down. i can hold the baby in one hand and mix in the other. they have a rubber bottom that holds it in place. i love them!
3. fantastic sams shampoo & conditioner. i've used both the daily and color care shampoo & conditioner and i love it!!! (thanks doug...) i've used a ton of different products and this one makes my hair happy.
4. the fhi straightner. i actually bought this for my oldest daughter and i love it. we fight over it. i'm going to be very sad when she moves and takes it with her :(
5. (for the quilters out there) i couldn't live without this stuff. the yli quilting thread. i use it for applique, for binding, for wool applique...i love it!
6. shout color catchers are THE BEST...they have saved me and my clothes from disaster!
7. arbonne's eye cream. i've used arbonne's eye cream for probably 13 years now and i still think it's the best. actually, all the arbonne products are pretty darn good!
8. russell stover's sugar free chocolates. they really are yummy and they are atkins friendly!
9. a high-shine lip gloss is a must...but one that lasts, that's hard to find...any suggestions???
10. tall black boots are a must! i love them and they are great on those days that i have "prickly legs".
that's all folks. i hope you have a great week!