it's funny, my mom and i were just laughing about how i am sometimes honest to a fault. it runs in the family, it's all her fault...honestly!
the rules are to list 10 things about myself and then pass the award on...
here i go, hold onto your chairs, i'm in the mood to share...
1. my husband and i started dating when i was 14 years old. we broke up a couple times and are living happily ever after for all of eternity.
which brings me to number
2. i joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (the Mormon Church) 7 years ago and it has been an amazing and life changing experience. hence, the happily ever after for time in all eternity.
3. i never thought i would have kids and have 4 that i cherish and when i'm not exhausted i seriously consider number 5.
4. just about every day for the past two months i have woke up determined to start my diet, i blow it by the time 4 o'clock rolls around, i eat like a pig and justify it by saying to myself, "i'll start it tomorrow..." ahhh! i frustrate myself so much!!!
5. i PMS really bad...i think i have PMDD.
6. i believe that boys should be taught to open doors for girls, women and the elderly. period and end of discussion. girls should be taught to respect boys/men and allow them to excerise chivalry, something that seems to be lost in today's generation.
7. i am VERY impatient
8. i am pretty good at being happy with what i have and not being upset about what i don't have. it's way to hard trying to "keep up with the jone's."
9. i have never had a massage and don't have plans for one in my future.
10. i have yet to complete a quilt for 3 of my 4 kids. (the little princess has one that was originally intended for sissy when she was 11 and into the color lavender.)
there you have it, 10 things you probably didn't know before now.
i'd like to pass this onto the following,
betty (aka fudgie) - she's a second mom to me and is full of insight. you'll enjoy getting to know her better.
thimbleanna - i would like to know more about her, although i've never met her, i admire her. (is that weird?)
alex - she's a wealth of information. wish i knew her in high school!
amy - i've enjoyed getting to know her through FMM. i love her about me. she's real and funny...i guess that makes her real funny. (i crack myself up! seriously...i'm laughing out loud!)
tanya - she's like me in a lot of ways. no fuss, just an honest, loving real person!
thank you guys, you make blogging fun!!!