i have been having wonderful people leave me fabulous comments and when i hit 'reply' to say, "thank you, your wonderful, come back soon...", you aren't getting my message. argh! i told fudgie just yesterday that i was gonna try to figure it out. thank the heavens, because they heard my plea and sent darcy and jodi into action!!! i've asked if she wouldn't mind me sharing, but i haven't heard from her and given this dire emergency, i'm sure she wouldn't mind, especially if you go visit her! she's even launched a new business and her site is beautiful!
"I'm putting on my bossy pants. So y'all better follow along. ;)
1. Open up a new window. That's C
trl-N if you're on a PC, Command-N for us Mac girls. Go 'head, I'll wait.
2. Leave one window open to these instructions. Go to your blog on the other window.
3. Click on customize. Click on dashboard in the upper right corner.
4. On the left, next to where your profile picture is, click on Edit Profile.
5. Under Privacy, click "show my email." Under identity, make sure the public email address that you use is there.
6. Save profile.
So what did you just do? You made it so that when you leave a comment on my blog (or anyone's blog) I/they can reply to you.
Yer welcome very much.
I'm done bein' MIss Bossy Pants now."