Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What'cha Doin' Wednesday!

hello, hope wednesday was good to you!!!
here in sunny california, i think we skipped spring and went straight into summer!
i put the happiest baby in shorts and a shirt and he was still sweating!!!
bob and i both agreed that it was just too hot!

i did get a few things done today.
i started my adkins diet again and for the first time in over a year
(except sundays) i didn't get a mcgriddle cake. that was HUGE!!!

i worked on my bunny hill block for march, it's almost done.
i also worked on the siggy blocks for my block swap that need to mailed out by april 1st. i'm alittle stressed out about those things...

on a fun crafty note, my sister's friend made this cute easter favor and i thought
it would be fun to make them for this saturday's class (i'll save one for you neta!)



so i spent some time getting them all prepped.
i don't drink coffee so i am going to buy the case of starbucks drinks,
pour the coffee into mason jars and give it to my sister-in-law who loves the stuff.
perfect win, win!


i went to michaels to get the goodies i needed to make the easter favors and i found these cute easter cards in the dollar bin.

love them!!!
and on a final fun note, bob and i went to 'dinner & a movie' with some members of our church tonight. it was nice to spend some time together without kids. thanks sissy for holdin' down the fort so we could get away!
here's to gettin' somthin' done!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

What an adorable Eastor favor and I love the dollar bin cards! How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Julie, how do you get the labels off the bottles? Arent they stickers?. I have tons of jars that I want to use but the labels are stuck on tight.. any tips? love the cute stuff. I have to tell you I made my cousina bday card.. my first real attempt at paper crafting.. I usually just do stickers :-) anyhow.. talk to you soon.. I do need to know what class are you teaching on sats?
Alex

Anonymous said...

I had no problem peeling the stickers off the jars. You could use goo gone if you have to. Good luck on the diet I try each morning but by dinner I cheat. love you

Thimbleanna said...

April 1st??? It better be April 15th or I'm deadmeat LOL! I won't be home all weekend (not even home now) so I'm going to need all the time I can get! LOVE those cute little Easter jars!