Saturday, September 25, 2010

Part {two} - the home tour

come on along as we wander through the rooms in sheryl's home.
everything is PERFECT and just my style!
(click on the pictures to get a better look)

as you enter her front door, you will see her entry that is filled with warmth, i love the jan patek, quilt that hangs on the wall to the left. directly in front of you is the large star and one of my favorite wall hangings, "these things do please me well" both of these quilts, i've had on my "to-do" list for probably ten years now...
to the right, is her living room. everything perfectly arranged and extremely pleasing to the eye. that's her mom in the photo below.



as we wander along, we come to her dining room and kitchen.
so many great ideas!


the picture below is her family room, hallways, and gameroom.
i just wanted to stay!



the bedrooms and bathrooms were just as wonderful!
so many things to look at.
her master closet has the trio of mini quilts hanging in it! i loved the framed letters on each bedroom door and the use of quilts just makes me happy!
and honestly, who doesn't go crazy over laundry rooms!!!

hope you enjoyed her home as much as we did!

come back for a walk through the outdoors!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE her house! So many things that I'd love to do/make. :-) I'm going to have to look at those pictures several times! Thanks for posting them. :-)

Sew Many Mamas said...

Wow - beautiful house! So warm and inviting!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous house! Would love to visit there someday. Do you know the Designer or pattern name for these things do please me well and those little doll dresses?

Thank You :)

antique quilter said...

now I want to redecorate my whole house!
thanks so much for the tour of her home and all the beautiful quilts
the laundry room picture does not open up , I would LOVE to see it!
thanks
Kathie

Wendy said...

OMG....her house is to die for, I love everything. How can I do that to my house???? You might not know the answer to this but I have to ask "is there any possible way I could get the name/designer of the little quilt with the black rooster appliqued on top....I so need to buy and make that one. Sorry I hope it's not too much trouble.