Friday, March 27, 2009

Car Organizer

yesterday bob spent quite a bit of time detailing my car...
what a nice husband!!!

once he was done, i got in there and did some organizing
and it got me thinking...

if your like me, you spend most of your day in your car.
hopefully, at the end of the day, yours doesn't look like mine!

i have developed a few ways to keep me organized
and i thought i'd share them with you over the next few weeks.

the first, is this organizer.

it is a plastic coupon holder that i turned into a place to hold a bit of this and that...

i've used this for a couple years now, and i love it!

i carry it in the pocket of my door along with deposit envelopes



and my mc donalds gift certificates

(i had to put those in the picture for karen...)
more to come next friday...

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Millie said...

Julie, what a great organizer to have in the car. Thanks for sharing!

Miller Racing Family said...

What a wonderful idea. We do stay in our car a lot in the summer for racing season so this would help out a lot. I love that it is so compact. Great idea. Have a wonderful day!

heidi said...

Very nice of him!! Love your organizer. I just need someone to be organized FOR me.

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! What a great idea -- that looks like something I need to do -- my car is a sty!

Tanielle said...

Great idea! I need to do that for my car for sure! Thanks for sharing!

Xazmin said...

My car is a total disaster!

I would love to be that organized. You've inspired me to at least try!

Xazmin

Marie Rayner said...

What a beautiful little organizer! I need to get me one of those, although I am sure that I could not decorate mine as beautifully as you have done yours!

Heidi Boos said...

Genius! I'm SO doing this! I'm a pretty organized person and have something similar I use, but this one seems eve more organized! I especially like that you keep it IN THE CAR.

Sara F. said...

That is such a good idea--why didn't I think of that!?

Katherine said...

I love having a clean car. I think of it as my home away from home---or my other home on wheels. I can get a little neurotic about keeping it clean. My poor kids...
I appreciate your tips. It does feel so good to have the car clean.