Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I've Fallen Off the Wagon!

have i mentioned to you before that i have an addiction to magazines???
yep, it's true...
one of my new years resolutions was to stop buying them and oh, i was doing so well...

until these called to me and i just couldn't resist...
this one

has these wonderful pillowcases that i have to make for my bedroom to replace the ones that i sadly had to toss...

it has many more great projects but this was my favorite!
and this one



features robyn pandolph and i love her work.
i love her earlier work and i was excited to read this article.
and we've all seen this magazine floating around bloggy land.
i didn't think i would be able to get it and when i heard it call my name,
well...i was elated!!!
remember the slice of cake and the mushroom needlecase?
so many fun projects!
now...if i could get an hour to myself to sit down and get lost in them, i'll be happy!




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sherri said...

I have the same problem...these magazines just call to me...I love them!

heidi said...

I'm the same way with home improvement magazines - and I live in an apartment! HA!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Oh - those look fun! I can't wait to see what projects you do. I am the same way with crafty/decorating magazines - I just can't resist!

XOXO
Jen

Miller Racing Family said...

Well, I am glad that you fell off the wagon if it means more cute projects. Hope you have a great day!

Alex said...

You are so funny.. You are not alone.. I have so many magazines around my house in baskets.. I just cant part with them! I just want to the library and checked out back issues of other magazines that I have been thinking about subscribing to.. Can't wait to see what fun projects you will find..
Hugs,
Alex

kouklaville said...

is it an addiction to all mags? Or just quilting ones? I get 5 a month I could hand down! Glamour, Us, Self, Marie Clair, and Lucky!