Sunday, April 12, 2009

Catching You Up...

before the end of my week took a digger,
i really wanted to share a couple things from, what would have been, my quilters daybook...
this is the cute kite quilt that i had loaded when all things went south...
and to be completely honest, the ONLY reason it got done after all the chaos occurred,
was because diane was coming to pick it up the next morning.
TRUST me, i would have rathered gone to bed!!!



here's my easter quilt that i managed to get done BEFORE easter (kinda)

and this was what i was finishing up...

it's a wool quilt that my stepmom made. i was quilting it for her and thought this block was exceptionally cute.

you guys are sweet, thanks for all the nice things you say.

i'll be back with egg decorating, quilting, and easter goodness.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

OOOOOOO, the kites!!!!

Miller Racing Family said...

Love the kites! Your talent amazes me!

Sherri said...

I love the kites...and the wool block is GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for always sharing such cute quilts!

Jeanette said...

I LOVE your step moms wool quilt! So cute!! Your easter quilt turned out really cute, too I like the fabrics you used.

Katherine said...

i love seeing all of the beautiful yhings you're working on