Kasey from All That is Good, tagged me...
i love these games...thanks Kasey!!!
8 things i am looking forward to...
2. the kids going back to school
3. getting my hair done
4. a weekend getaway
5. fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes!
6. warmer weather
7. weaning my baby
8. wearing normal bras!!!
8 things i did yesterday...
1. finished my easter quilt top
2. went to tjmaxx and was told by my 5 year old that we needed to leave because we weren't 'stylish' enough...
3. left tjmaxx just in time for the baby to diarreah all over my 'not so stylish' sweatsuit...
4. cleaned myself and baby up, got in car, and spilled a bottle of formula all over my 'not so stylish' sweat suit.
5. washed car seat not once but twice
6. took said baby to urgent care because he swallowed a watch size battery, spent 2 hours and $35 only to be told there was nothing they could do...
7. took a bath, much needed!!!
8. quilted a cute kite quilt
8 things i wish i could do...(only 8???)
1. sleep all night without being woke up
2. lose weight
5. get up early
6. run without dying! (I'll get there)
7. be more self disciplined
8. be more patient
8 shows i watch (hmmm...i don't know that there are 8...)
1. jon & kate plus 8
2. american idol
3. glenn beck
4. max & ruby ( i really do...i love it!)
5. little bear (another favorite)
6. fox news (does that count?)
8 people i tag...
6. katherine nelson (you have abandoned your blog, woman!)
7. mindi (how's your mom?)
8. tracy (maybe if sara can't get you to blog, i can!!! :)