Friday, April 17, 2009

Life's a Picnic!


i love max & ruby...it's a kids show.
have you seen it?

we tape the episodes and the little princess watches them over and over.
she said to me the other day, "mom. i like ruby, she's nice to her little brother max. i want to be like her..."
it's hard to find shows that the little ones will watch that are good for them.

yesterday's show was about a tea party. can you tell it made an impact?
they had a great time. it warms my heart to see the smiles and watch them play...

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Rhonda said...

How sweet! I love the collage! Precious! So true about cartoons/shows!

Miller Racing Family said...

I love the collage! Your kids are the cutest! We also love Max and Ruby! Glad to know someone else knows the episodes by heart. Thanks to the DVR Trey has something that is worth watching at night, don't get me started on Primetime tv and kids.

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

That so sweet! I love the collage. It is very hard to find good shows. Benjamin like Toot&Puddle; and of course Thomas.

Angela said...

Even my 11-year-olds still love Max & Ruby! What a great day you had!

Sara F. said...

I love Max and Ruby. When my oldest was about 4, he asked, "Where are Max and Ruby's parents?" I didn't have an answer for him. Where are they!?

Marie Rayner said...

What a beautiful collage of pictures. I have never heard of Max and Ruby. I shall have to look them up!

Xazmin said...

It is so hard to find good children's shows.

These pictures are so sweet. I love when the kiddos are being kind to each other! (very rare at my house!)

heidi said...

So sweet!

Aunt Suz said...

that is such a sweet post.