Monday, April 06, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday

happy monday!
kasey has given her task for the day...
List 5 things that just really get you fuzzed up (that means makes you mad)
Here are my 5:

1. Liars & Cheaters - OOOHHH! it irritates me when i can't believe a single word someone is saying because they always are tellin' stories and i have to say that i will rarely play a game with bob because he is always on the edge of cheating (i call it cheating, he calls it 'creative thinking'...it ANNOYS me!)

2. Idiot Drivers!!! - hello...cars come with a turn signal for a reason people! i hate when i'm waiting for the oncoming driver to pass so that i can turn and they turn right before me! UGH! i could go on and on but i'll stop...

3. 'Keeping up with the Jone's' - it drives me nuts when people try to out do or better themselves for the sake of a social standard. get over it!

4. Whining - "huh? i can't hear you when your whining!"

5. The Multi Trillion Dollar deficit - i don't want to get into politics, so i won't go further...

on positive note...
the sun is shining and the yard work is all done, whoo hoo!!!

15 comments:

Kelli said...

#3 gets me too. Just be you and not the person next to you.

Marie Rayner said...

Basically I do not like people thinking they are better than me and treating me as a lesser person. That really gets up my nose!

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

Yep! #2 for sure!!!

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

In my world, no one knows how to drive correctly, except me!

Have a great week!

Becca

Beth said...

Well do we get to see pictures of your "yard work"? I get fussed up about all of they above too. The older I get the less fussed in some ways. Julie I can't imagine you all fussed up...you are a sweetheart!!

x Beth

Miller Racing Family said...

I love your list! I can agree with all of them and wish I would have had them to my list. I really like the Keeping up with the Jones which really goes hand in hand with the multi trillion dollar deficit. Can people not be content with life and thankful you are at least alive. How we could go on and on about this! Hope you have a blessed day!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Great list Julie! I'm glad the sun is shining. It is shining here too. It always makes me happier when the sun is out.

Have a super day!

XOXO
Jen

Alicia said...

Great List!! I hear you loud and clear!!

http://theladyisablogger.blogspot.com

Xazmin said...

Oooh, I am with you on every. single. one!

And whining---ARGH!

Great list!

Xazmin

heidi said...

LOL at Becca's comment! Don't we ALL think that?!

I tell my kids I don't speak Whinese all the time LOL

Julie said...

#5 Gets my husband and I so stirred up...if I hear BAILOUT one more time...I am going to be SICK!

Shawn said...

funny I have been reading these lists for the past, too long to admit, and we all share so many things. I think we bloggers really could make this world a better place if we were only given the chance!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Ugghh -- people who "keep with the jones" (whoever the jones are...) drive me crazy! Great list!

jennykate77 said...

I can't even wrap my mind around a multi trillion dollar deficit...it just seems like a fictional amount of money. So crazy. Liars and cheaters are never a good thing. I agree with your WHOLE list!

Hope you have a great week!

Katherine said...

That is hilarious about Bob. Who knew? :) Remember that time we were driving together and you almost called 911 because we thought the car next to us was a drunk driver?---but she was talking on her phone. Crazy. I have a lot of the same things that "fuzz" me.