Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I've Been Tagged

and this one almost proved deadly!!!
heidi from sacred and profane tagged me with not one, but three different tags...
(two of which i've already been tagged with. you can see one of them here.)
the second one was originally from tanya from miller family racing and i was supposed to put a picture up from prom...
hmmm. i only went to my junior prom and i don't have any, sorry...

this last tag, from heidi was almost a problem...
i am supposed to take a picture of myself
right now, without any primping or prepping...
i can honestly say, that this is the only appropriate shot you will be getting...

i'm nursing the happiest baby and he's asleep...
i got lucky!!!
thanks heidi!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Oh no - we were looking forward to seeing your prom picture! Oh well...

XOXO
Jen

Val said...

So cute!

Xazmin said...

Ha Ha! Great way around the rules!! Wish I'd though of that!

Cute hair!

Miller Racing Family said...

Don't worry about not doing the prom picture tag. As you can tell I couldn't find any formal prom pictures, so I had to do snap shots. It took me forever to find those. Lesson learned: organize photos this weekend.
I also loved that you took a picture of the back of your head. Wish I would have thought of that!
Have a great day!

Marie Rayner said...

I can 't find a prom picture of me either. You have really pretty hair.

Aunt Suz said...

Maybe I should post some photos of you. I have some cute ones when you were young. Love you and have a great day.