1) My favorite book is: miss jumps farewell, probably not what you were expecting...i'm not much a reader i have a hard enough time keeping up with my scripture study. i do love this book...yes it's a quilting book, but she shares recipes, stories and it has great old pictures that i love!
2) I drive a: mini van. i have to tell you, i never dreamed i'd be driving a mini van. at some point in life, practicality sets in.
4) My favorite dessert is: strawberry, angel food cake trifle...yumm
6) When I go to Starbucks I get a: boy, i'm batting zero. i only go to starbucks during christmas to get the peppermint hot chocolate. yum!
7) My favorite vegetable is: definitely artichokes!
8) My favorite thing to wear is: my old navy velour sweat suit. i have many and my oldest keeps threatening to write stacey & clinton from what not to wear!
9) My favorite color is: red! love it...i can decorate for almost every holiday with red. practical & pretty.
10) I decorate my house in this style: country. i do vary though. during the winter i like a more primitive country look and then as spring roles around i like the more cheery cottage colors.