i got most of this quilt top done. two problems...i put the borders on top, bottom, left, then right...( i hate having my seam at the top like that.) the second problem was that i ran out of fabric to do the outer border.
so, with that project a bust, i started to quilt a quilt and (yep, you guessed it) i ran out of thread!!! i'm off to the quilted rose in the am.
ever hopeful of having a productive day, i started piecing the blocks for friday's class. uhhh! how many times must i have to rip out my seams!!! you may be able to tell, but after struggling with the templates and then finally getting it right, i sewed it upside down!!!
2 arguing kids, diverted my attention.
after a lecture, i decided that i must take action to stop the sass that is spewing from my 5 year olds mouth.
i have decided that the shows in the above note are no longer allowed to be watched. period...
so on a happier note...
jill cut out the pieces to this block and i started putting it together.
and i also got the pieces to bunny hill's basket block number 2 turned and ready to stitch.
and on a final note...
look what bob & the little princess made while i finished up the blocks from earlier.