1. americana quilts. this is a picture of one the many un-finished projects waiting for me in my sewing room.
2. chewy lemonheads & friends. bob brought these home last week and they have topped my list of favorite candies! LoVe them!
3. old navy velour sweatsuit. i have...well, i won't tell you how many i have, i'll just say that my daughter is about ready to put me on what not to wear.
4. white pitchers with white & yellow wild flowers (preferrably daisies). about this time i start getting the urge to visit the farmers market on saturdays so i can pick up a bunch of white daisies to put in one of my white pitchers. i love them! the flowers and the daisies. one day i hope to have a large collection of pitchers on top of a hutch.
5. my nikon D60 camera! LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it! bob got it for me for my birthday. i love that guy!
7. old red barns. there is something about them. i would love to restore one and make it into our home.
8. will moses puzzles. i love puzzles and he's one of my favorite artists. i'm not allowed to do them anymore because i don't get anything done. dinner, laundry, kids...it all gets ignored.
10. old family photos. need i say more???