Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I'm SO Stinkin' Excited!!!



finally...i might actually get my christmas gifts done early! yeah for nannette over at freda's hive for coming up with such a fabulous idea!!! i'm not sure if i've shared this with you all before, but for the last few years (probably longer...sigh) i've attempted to make a christmas gift each month; thereby having all my christmas gifts made and ready to go by christmas. yeah right! hasn't happened. in fact, last year i attempted to teach a christmas midnight madness class each month hoping that that would force me to complete my undying task. didn't happen! this year i will once again give it a go. nanette has proposed that we post a link to all our wonderful handmade christmas gifts on her blog as a way to inspire and cheer each other on as we once again attempt the great task of getting christmas done early. you can click here or click the button on my sidebar and that will take you to a full list of ideas. and remember, keep checking back, as she will be updating often.

2 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

That's really cool. I will have to check out the link.

That's a great idea!

Have a great night!

Jen

Katherine said...

After feeling so stressed out this Christmas season I told myself I'm going to give more thoughtful gifts---and get them done early---so I can enjoy the Christmas season. I'm so glad you posted about this. I'm hoping to be able to make a few things for some of my family.