Monday, January 05, 2009

I Heard Once...

that january is the month of the snowman.
makes perfect sense to me. living in sunny california i think i've only made a couple, however, i do love the guy and knowing this remarkable bit of trivia allows me the excuse to leave my christmas decorations up a little longer.
now that you know, what will you do?
i'm going to host a snowman party for my quilt class, post a bunch of snowman inspired ideas, and have a family home evening about the chilly guy.
i'll be sure to let you know how it all turns out.
happy january!

2 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Great idea! I could collect some snow for you and ship it out. We certainly have enough of it around here.

Have a great day!

Jen

Thimbleanna said...

Yipee! I've always saved my snowmen for January and when I put the Christmas decorations away, I bring out the fat little white guys. Can't wait to see how your January of snowmen turns out!