Friday, February 05, 2010

Trying to Find Inspiration

is never hard with google images...
the baby is due in {3 weeks} and i have yet to make her a quilt for the cradle...
that's not surprising, given the fact that i haven't made quilts for 2 of my 4 children (terrible!, i know!)
i did find a great quilt that inspired me, but unfortunately i can't share it with you because the picture is copyrighted...{bummer} so i guess you'll have to wait and see it if it ever gets finished!
but i did find this great picture that i found here!
how cute is this nursery with all these doll quilts hanging on the wall!
have a great day!


7 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

That is a super cute nursery with the quilts. We are hoping to get started on Lila's nursery soon. We are doing Suzy Zoo's.
I can't believe your little is due in three weeks. Oh, how time flies.
Have a great weekend.

Annelies said...

Our little Granddaughter is due in three weeks too...and don't ask me how many quilts I have made her already!!! I hope your weeks to come are restful and I am sure there will be LOTS of quilts in your little ones future. XXX

antique quilter said...

another great wall of little quilts
good luck with making that baby quilt, we know you can do it!
go for it!
Kathie

Thimbleanna said...

Oh wow! That's adorable!!! Here I've been wondering why I'd ever want to do a doll quilt swap, but that sure is cute!!!

trish said...

What a darling wall. :o)

Katherine said...

I'm excited to see the quilt!

Nanette Merrill said...

Yep, I've seen that wall before. IT is wonderful. Makes a sweet child's room.