Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Countdown: Day 10

i thought it would be fun to do a countdown until the 26th
(the day i'll be induced...unless, of course, she decides to come earlier)
so with that said...
the countdown begins!

so what do you do when you have a list of things to do before the baby arrives???
why, make a {quilt} of course!

i decided (since this is my LAST child) that i would make a quilt for my doctor.

her favorite color is green and she loves hawaii, so i decided to make this quilt...
slice of pineapple. i love the pineapple log cabin, but don't have the time, so this one will do.

i also went to the doctor's today and had my weekly checkup...no progress, but i did finally get to the store to buy some of this.

so i could wash all of this...finally!

not much else got done that's on my list, but i did get to wienerschnitzel to buy the fabulous {30} cent pretzel buns for bob! thanks karen for the tip, he loved them!!!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Katherine said...

She will LOVE the quilt. What a wonderful gift.:)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

That is just the sweetest thing I have ever heard. She will love it! Good luck with everything - I am so excited for you!

XOOX
Jen

Marie Rayner said...

Lucky Doctor!! I am sure this is a gift that will be very well received! How thoughtful and beautiful!

Thimbleanna said...

Wienerschnitzel!!! Holy Cow -- do they still have those??? We used to go to one of those when I was a kid living in CA -- I LOVED them.

And Wow! What a great patient you are. How very exciting too -- less than 10 days!!!!

Miller Racing Family said...

How sweet. I bet your doctor will love the quilt. Love the countdown idea!

Karen Riddle said...

I'm so glad he liked them:) and the quilt looks BEAUTIFUL!!