Saturday, February 20, 2010

All Done...Kinda

our bunny hill group met for the last time today.
we celebrated with a FABULOUS potluck and some yummy chocolate bunnies...

not really. they are fake.
i tried to find pink bunny dishes but couldn't, so i settled for these little guys in honor of anne at bunny hill.

patty and peggy were the only ones who finished their blocks. peggy actually made two different sets. i don't know why i didn't get a picture of hers, but here's patty's. they are georgeous and her applique is wonderful!

i've so enjoyed this group and will miss meeting with them every month. i love you guys. thanks for your friendship! and a HUGE thanks to anne for her wonderful generosity and beautiful block of the month!
love,

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Gari in AL said...

I am still embroidering on mine but it was great to see some all done. This was a great BOM.

Annelies said...

YOU MUST ( I beg of you) share where you got those adorable bunnies. I have a serious bunny fetish ( you would know if you came to my house....YIKES) and would love a honey bunny to add to my collection. Might just motivate me to finish my project too!!!

Marie Rayner said...

How sweet the little bunnies are. They look sooooo real! I miss chocolate Easter Bunnies. They do big eggs over here and they are not quite the same. You can get a bunny, of course, and the Lindt ones are nice, but they are not like the chocolate bunnies from back home!! What a beautiful quilt! I am in awe of you and your friends and your many quilting talents!!

antique quilter said...

oh I love those bunnies, I was surprised they weren't real!!!! the quilt looks great....
I am so tempted to start this quilt, I have so much on my list of quilts to make, but every time I see this one done, I want it too!
Kathie

Nanette Merrill said...

So so incredibly beautiful. What a great finish.