Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2 Days & Counting...

i got dr. brody's quilt done!!!
what a relief, i was worried that i'd go into labor and not have the binding done.
it turned out much bigger than i originally thought, but it was an easy pattern and i'd make it again.

bob and i went out on a date, we figured we'd better go tonight because it will be a while before we get the chance to eat out alone. the laundry is just about done, i just need to wash everyone's bedding and do a towel load. i still haven't packed my bag, i don't know what i want to bring, that's always a dilema for me...

the little princess is so excited she can hardly stand it! i'm still not sure how the happiest boy will react. at least now he's not saying "NO" when we mention the baby's name, now he says "whoo, hoo". bub on the other hand is being a pill! he's not looking forward to more noise in the house. the funny thing is, he doesn't realize that he's the one that causes most of the commotion.

i'm going to say goodnight, i feel a cold coming on and i really don't want to get sick!
have a good one!

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

I hope that you and Bob had a lovely date together. That quilt is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Lucky Doctor!! I am counting the minutes with you!! Praying it all comes off without a hitch! xxoo

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

I think you are amazing! The quilt is lovely. Your doc is going to be so pleased. Thinking of you!

Angela said...

It has been fun counting down with you! All the best for you and your new baby! That quilt is amazing, your Doctor will be thrilled!

Thimbleanna said...

The quilt turned out great Julie! Lucky, lucky Dr.!

Annelies said...

What a lovely quilt.....hope your night out was equally lovely. Still praying for you and waiting for the happy news. XXX

Aunt Suz said...

the quilt is amazing. You always amaze me how you work so well underpressure. That is a trait I sure did not get. I am so excited to meet the new little one. Just one more day.

Betty aka Fudgie said...

Yippee...I know how excited you are and the blessed one will tuck right in the fold with everyone else! I miss you...I love you...

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

So beautiful! Good luck with everything! I am sure everything will be great!

XOXO
Jen

Kelsey said...

Wow, what a lucky doctor, I didn't even remember to send my doctor a card. (oops). Anyways, very beautiful!!!

Miller Racing Family said...

The quilt looks fabulous. What a lucky doctor you have.
I love the date night idea before the baby comes. I will have to store that away. We will be praying for you.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

What a fabulous quilt for Dr.!! You are so sweet to do that in your busyness!
Maybe by now baby has arrived!? Glad you took time for a date.

Nanette Merrill said...

I'm so excited for you. Everything is ready. Good luck and all that stuff. Nothing like a new baby. Nothing.