Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Matching Dresses

thursday is our sewing day and i'm teaching the girls to make these cute 'smocked' sundresses.
i figured i should probably teach myself before attempting to teach them.
my first attempt went pretty well, i made matching dresses for the girls.
i put ribbon ties on evyn's. i would like to add a ruffle, but i ran out of time...

masyn helped me make hers.

she LOVES to match her dolls and now her little sister.

they are just too stinkin' cute.

here's the link to a great tutorial if you'd like to make these cute dresses.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Awww, very cute Julie!

Aunt Suz said...

love them. I think we need matching ones

Annelies said...

I have been making some "smocked" dresses for our baby too. So easy to make and SEW much fun. I love that you are sewing with your daughter. ME TOO.....and no matter what the age, it is such a joy!!!

Jeanette said...

So cute!!

mom said...

so cute. so beautiful.
love mom

Rioco kidswear said...

You've shared such a beautiful collection with us. During this photograph, I appreciated the way you expressed your thoughts. Thank you for sharing your blog with us. Christmas Dress Mum and Daughter