Friday, March 19, 2010

National Quilting Day

in honor of today, i thought i'd share a couple springy quilty things...
and speaking of today...
does it count if i'm cleaning the {quilt} room?
or do i actually have to quilt?
hmmm...

here's my version of cheri's plaid flowers.

i made it for my sister some time ago and it's still a favorite.

not much going on here...
just a little grouping of eggs with a wool applique.

hope your all enjoying today!
quilt a little something for me, would ya'


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Julie, I do so love that little quilt you made for your sister. So simple and so very beautiful. I wish . . . hey, I will have more time now to do things like this while I am waiting to find a new job. Perhaps I can make me one! Hope you are enjoying your newborn baby days and all the joy and blessings that they bring. xxoo

Stina Blomgren said...

Ohhh.. Love it too.. have tried to get my hands on this pattern.. but to no luck.. its an oldie but for sure a goodie...o) The chicken is sooo cute.. love it to.. is it a cheri pattern too..:o)

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh my I love that quilt. It is perfect.