Thursday, March 18, 2010

{brotherly} LOVE


very early on in my pregnancy with nolan i found out that he was a twin and that we had lost one.
it was at that moment i knew i wasn't done having children...
confirming those feelings were two friends who both had dreams of me having twins and in one of the dreams one child said to the other, "it's ok. you go first".

...and that he did, nolan came and prepared our hearts and mind for another child. a perfect little girl, our evyn rose.

they share a special bond, he prepared the way for her and his love and adoration for this baby girl is everything i hoped it would be.

God is amazing and gracious and i am so very blessed to have been chosen to be the mother of these children. each one unique, each with their own special gifts and each one angels sent to me from heaven. i never thought i'd have children, let alone {five}...

our family is now complete.


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Kristine Hanson said...

so sweet, my hubs was a twin too, sibling lost in the womb, darling pictures

Deb said...

Julie, we are so privledged to be given the blessings of children aren't we? That photo is absolutely the sweetest and you can see the adoration in big brothers eyes.
hugs Deb

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Beautiful photos. Lovely kids :)

Aunt Suz said...

you have such a way with words. I love you all

Wendy said...

You have a wonderful family! Lovely Photos, lovely children!

antique quilter said...

just so precious, brought tears to my eyes

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Wow Julie - so special and so beautiful.

Nanette Merrill said...

Aw sweet. I have identical twins. They are 24. I found out very early in the pregnancy I was having twins. I was really really worried about this happening. I can understand how you felt/feel.