Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Happy Boy!!!

a year of smiles and laughter

that's what you've brought to our home...
smiles and laughter
your laugh is contagious, your personality is vibrant and strong.
a day does not go by that you don't have us all cracking up laughing with you.

at the wonderful age of {two}...

you love dirtbikes, footballs, legos and your baby sister.
your not so fond of spiders and worms, not even the plastic kind...
you love to make people laugh and we all love that!
your favorite foods are noodles and rice.
i love it when you say "i happy".
you are great at 'fake' pouting.
your favorite tv shows are max & ruby and oomizoomi.
you love to dance.
you love to go to nana's and play with ty ty.
legos and grandma go hand in hand.
you'll stay in the car and play forever.
you definetly aren't camera shy.
you can never have enough tools and everything needs batteries.

i look forward to each new day with you and i can't wait to see what you give to this world!
thanks for giving us pure joy and days full of smiles and laughter!

we love you son!!!
love mommy

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Betty aka Fudgie said...

He is just too stinkin cute for words! Wish I could pinch all his cheeks!

Marie Rayner said...

What a beautiful, happy little boy. He is just so adorable. I hope he has a fabulously Happy Birthday. Somehow I just know that he will!! xxoo

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I think he was born to be a model Julie! Happy Birthday two year old!

Miller Racing Family said...

Your little guy is so cute. I agree I love that smile and that curly hair. I hope you all have a great day of celebrating!

criddles said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite curly head kid! Love him and all your kids so much.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Oh what a cutie! I hope he had a great day!

XOOX
Jen

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Mom said...

Happy Birthday Nolan,
You are such a joy to this family. We all smile with you.
Love you,
Grandma

Aunt Suz said...

I can not believe you ar e2 today. You are the cutest thing ever and we are so lucky to have you in our lives. Happy Birtday Nolan.

Katherine said...

I can't believe he's already two! What a cute little guy. I love noodles and rice---and Max and Ruby too!:)