Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Family


ok...i can't deal with it anymore.
by {it} i mean the nicknames. it's waayyy too much work to remember to type 'the little princess' and besides it doesn't really fit her anymore and the happiest baby is no longer a baby, he's a 'big boy'. not to mention that when i make a book out the family posts, someone in the future might wonder why i talked so much about bob and never mentioned my husband!
SO...let me introduce you to my family.

{starting with 'bob' and going clockwise}
shawn, nolan, me, masyn, gavin & chelsie

oh...and not to leave out our newest member, evyn (but you already knew her name)
so there you have it. the family 'untitled'. i may still refer to gavin as bub and chelsie as sissy because that's what we call them here at home. i hope i haven't confused you all too much.
have a great weekend!
hope it's sunny in your corner of the world!




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

ferne said...

What a beautiful family and it is nice to know their real names.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Beautiful family and great names too!

Marie Rayner said...

What a beautiful family and you seriously don't look old enough to be married and to have all those children!! I thought you were one of the kids, until I read the little "me" and went back to take a second look. Colour me Gob Smacked!! You are such a beautiful lady, both inside and out!

Laurel said...

what a beautiful family!!
Laurel/NJ
whaeser1@aol.com

Thimbleanna said...

What a cute family Julie -- it's wonderful to meet them all!

Miller Racing Family said...

What a great family! I love the photo and the newest member fits in just great. I love her little smile.