Wednesday, June 03, 2009

What'cha Doin' Wednesday

what a GREAT day!!!
my super talented friend, jill, came over today to help me with some sewing projects.
(i quilt, i don't sew...and i am so GRATEFUL for jill!!!)

remember when i told you that i was redecorating the sewing room?
well i decided to redecorate the bathroom, as well.

it's always a good thing to host a party so that i get motivated to get projects done.
(thanks, susan!)

i have a few sneak peeks of some projects that i am working on...

this project was another fabulous idea of jill's.
oh, it's going to be so stinkin' cute!!!



this picture is two seperate projects.



and this is a peek at what bob did with my dad's shelf.



on a quilty note,


i got this quilt done early this morning after having a problem with my tension late last night.
i had to pick out way more stitching than anyone should have too.
needless to say, i was happy when i finally got it done.

and yeah!!!
with jill's help, i got my pillowcases done!
i love, love, love them!!!

i hope you had a WONDERFUL wednesday!
again, thank you, jill. i can't tell you how much i appreciate you!!!




Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

simple country living! said...

Hi Julie! Another simply beautiful project of yours'! Enjoy your summer!
blessings~
Leona

Marie said...

I love it all Julie! I don't know how you manage to get so much done all the time. I am in awe of you. I adore your pillows!

Thimbleanna said...

You don't sew??? That must be remedied! You're such a tease -- we want the full view -- it looks great so far!

aunt suz said...

I am looking forward to the unvealing of your room.

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Beautiful projects! I am with you, I quilt. Am not a sewer :-) I tried to look at a McCalls pattern recently, and put it back! I thought, quilting is easier then this.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Some great starts and finishes. Great to have a friend to bounce things off of.

Sherri said...

I can't wait to see what you're doing with that Dresden...and I want to see the reveal on the shelf too!

dotti white said...

I am looking forward to your works in progress and I think working with a friend can be just so amazing, enjoyable and inspiring! We, as women, should do that more often!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

It was so much fun to read your blog today.