Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Happy...

our thanksgiving was a good one. it just so happened that it was my birthday, as well. so nice that everyone came to celebrate my birthday and so nice that is was made a holiday :) although, i'm not sure that mcdonalds got the memo that it was my birthday because they were closed...yes, closed. hello! i wasn't able to have my favorite breakfast on my very own birthday holiday. how rude! it was ok, though, because my sister made me some fabulouse pumpkin spice cake that i ate too much of and i had diet cherry pepsi left over from our camping trip. i must say i was spoiled. bob the builder took the baby and let me sleep in til 8, i recieved the most awesome gift EVER! bub took the little princess into target to buy me a fantastic pair of slippers and queenie got me an ipod shuffle so i can boogie as i quilt. yeah! we spent the afternoon at aunt bunnies and had a great time. i haven't downloaded the pictures yet, so no pictures, sorry. as the day came to an end, all joking aside, i felt very grateful for ALL our blessings. i hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving and brandon, happy birthday...i can't believe your 10!!!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

So glad you had a good day! I just finished eating the BEST banana bread...

kouklaville said...

Happy Happy Birthday Neighbor!! Sorry I didnt know to wish you a good one, but I hope this year is wonderful for you, hopefully including a new house:)