Saturday, October 04, 2008

Dolphins, Flamingos and Roller Coasters


oh my...


grandpa tony and grandma janice treated us to a trip to sea world today. bub, mackenzie and brandon got an early birthday present and participated in the dolphin interaction program. they had a great time. great memories...


journey to atlantis was a hit for the "big" kids and the wild artic ride was the little princesses favorite (i think she felt like the "big" kids).

and of course, no trip would be complete without a picture of a princess. it was a good day and the weather couldn't have been better. oh and p.s. for those nursing moms out there, they have a "nursing room"...yeah! i can't tell you what a blessing that was for me. thanks dad and janice, we had a good time.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I didn't know that Sea World had princesses. Looks as if I haven't been getting the full on Sea World experience when I've gone in the past. I'm glad it was such a nice day. The picture with the princess is so cute. I love Nolan's tummy.:)