Tuesday, October 04, 2011

My House is a Mess

and i'm not afraid to show you!


please tell me that i'm not the only one with a {HUGE} mess while halloween decorating.
and on another note...
the kids have gone {crazy}
and for the sake of argument...
i'd much rather paint a very large wall than try to decorate with {three} little children
although, they are stinkin cute. especially when you break out the camera and my little fiesty one says {cheese} over and over and over! super cute!
ok. words can't even touch this one! he dressed himself! {WOW}
Chels. this one's for you! {and black mail!}

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

chelsie said...

im laughing outloud in the office. this is so awesome! i love these kids and the little goober in the pumpkin suit makes my life happy!

WoolenSails said...

Mine is a mess and it just is, lol.
Looks like a lot of fun and kids always make the holidays special and fun.

Debbie

Trina said...

Too funny! That was my house last night. Halloween decor all over, mixed with the regular decor, kid stuff everywhere, and a disaster of a kitchen from making homemade soup and muffins! but I had 5 three year olds coming for a playdate at 8:30am!! So I had to pull it together a little :-) Good luck!! Glad I'm not the only one!

Jeanette said...

I'm afraid that's whats going to happen once I pull out my boxes, so I haven't done it yet... The kids are definitely super cute, though! :-) I hope we get to see some pictures once you have everything decorated!!

mom said...

oh how funny, that Nolan is something else! Kids are so darn cute and I'm sure you'll have it all deck out soon.

Raymond Homestead said...

Too cute!