Sunday, August 01, 2010

Hunky Dory...

i wish i could remember where i saw this quilt! i'd LOVE to give credit to the quilter who made it...i hope she doesn't mind me sharing this with you! i wanted to make one for masyn and mackenzie loved it too. so last thursday we made one for ourselves.

we need to quilt them and put the flowers on, but i love it!
kenzie is doing such a great job quilting!
it was a quick and fun quilt to make and the hunky dory fabric is beautiful!
i'm going to make a few more, i have a great idea...{i love when that happens!}



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kristine Hanson said...

was that a moda bake shop tut? yours are so cute too!

Nancy said...

Love it. I remember seeing it too and thinking I would like to make one. You beat me to it.

dotti white said...

Julie...I love it the quilts! Did you use charm squares for the quilt! I love hunky dory and I have a charm pack--so fun! Let me know!

Marie Rayner said...

Just love the quilts! What lucky girls!

Thimbleanna said...

Those are adorable Julie. I love the addition of the names!

Kristie said...

Hi Julie!

It's me :-) And I'm flattered you liked it enough to make a couple, too.

The original post was at http://ocd-obsessivecraftingdisorder.blogspot.com/2010/06/mckinleys-quilt.html

Great job on your versions of the quilt!!!