Thursday, April 29, 2010

Progress...



look what cory has been up to!
it's wrapped!
i however would have preferred a pink floral myself with a nice contrasting gingham bow
but hey, what do i know about {wrapping}...



every time i post an update i confuse you all, so let me explain...
this is not OUR home, it's my in-laws home.
they are building this next door to the house they've lived in for 20+ years,
the house that we will be buying once this is done. {fingers crossed, prayers sent...}

we are hoping to move this summer. as you've seen i have started packing. michelle, the owner of my favorite local quilt shop, has been saving boxes for me. my goal has been to fill the boxes as she gives them to me. so far so good...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

Moving is such a stressful event, but I am sure it won't be too hard for you as you are moving to a place you really want to be! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! xxoo