Saturday, September 17, 2011

Little Ben's Class {Part Two}

today was the second part of our little ben's class.
for the life of me i couldn't think of a {favor} to give the class and of course,
like everything else, i came up with at the last minute.



i decided to make up little log cabin block labels for each class member



i never take the time to make a label, do you?




the labels turned out, but the {treat} was another story...
the plan was to make a bundt cake. the bundt cake didn't make it and i had to do something i don't like to do.
buy a store bought cake.



it looks good in the picture but by the time i got it to the shop, it started to fall. {UGH!}
it was still super yummy and with some handmade touches, it wasn't so bad.

the class went well and i love the ladies that i got to hang out with.
life is good and quilting is fabulous!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

I'm thinking making all of those little log cabins MORE than makes up for a store bought cake! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!

quiltsbycheri said...

i agree with Thimbleanna....

LibbiesHome said...

I don't think I can fully express how lovely I think those favors are! I would LOVE to be in a class where that happened. And that cake looked amazing to me! Yum. :)