Monday, September 05, 2011

Happy Labor Day!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your day off!!!


don't ya just love the quilt above!
my friend cheryl made it and i LOVE it!
i actually LOVE LOVE LOVE everything cheryl does,
including the quilt below.
i'll be teaching this one at the quilt shop at the end of the month.




i've quilted them all and wrapped them up all ready to find their rightful place in her beautiful farmhouse!



enjoy your day and don't forget why we celebrate this day.

i pray that the leaders of this great country and those who believe in hard work and preserverance, can get us back to the days that our forefathers once put their hearts and souls into creating.

May God Bless the United States of America!

Happy Labor Day!!!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

Very pretty quilts!

Taryn said...

Thanks for such great quilt photos. Fat Quarters is one of my very favorite shops. I'll be in San Diego in late October and will be paying them a visit. I can't wait!

Jan said...

Yes, I do love that basket quilt! I always like to see a pretty stack of quilts, too :)

Country Prims said...

Absolutely beautiful quilts! Tell your friend I soooo enjoyed her home tour-very inspirational and such beautiful quilts.
Do you mind me asking what the quilt is called with the 'fruits of the spirit' on it-ie, goodness, gentleness etc (hope I have got the correct wording)

Thanks for sharing,
Shazy