Monday, October 04, 2010

Her 1st Homecoming

saturday was homecoming.
gavin had ZERO interest in going but fortunately my niece kenzie was going. (she and gavin are 6 days apart and in the same grade at the same school) i like it because what i don't get to experience with my boy, i get to with kenz.
after the hair was done and she was all dolled up i went over and took photos of her.
here are a few of my faves!






thanks for letting me share, with you, these moments in your life kenz!
love,
auntie julie!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What a lovely young lady. Thanks for the sweet pictures.

Mackenzie said...

i'm glad i let you experince life through my eyes. i could never thank you enough for seeing what i see. thanks so much for taking the pictures! i love love love them!! love me. love you ♥

Marie Rayner said...

What a beautiful girl! Great pictures Julie!

Suz said...

thank you for having such an amazing bond with my daughter. Both of my kids are so lucky to have you

LYNNETTE & KEITH said...

She is beautiful! i feel like the last time a saw her she was just a little girl & now whe is ALMOST all grown up!

Angie said...

Oh she is so beautiful!

Patty ♣ said...

Beeutiful!