Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Three Favorite Things...

if you love fall and you like to quilt you've gotta have this book.
there are at least 5 things in it that i want to make right now.
i can't wait for fall!

this is a must for anyone who loves cupcakes like i do...
my dear friend patti gave this to me
(thanks patti!!!)
and i LOVE it!

this fabric line is a perfect blend of vintage and modern.
sissy loves it (that says a lot) and wants a quilt made for her bed when she moves
next month. i just ordered fat quarters and can't wait to get them!
great job paula prass!!!

hope your keeping cool!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love Primitive Gatherings patterns! I hope I can see inside one of these days. I just looked at that fabric line, too, and it is really cute! I can't wait to see what you make with it.

Mom said...

Shoot! I just ordered that cupcake book for you and your sister. What's a mom to do.
love you

Katherine said...

Hey--I love Fall---and quilts! (Cupcakes too.)

Karen said...

That quilt book by Lisa is just full of wonderful projects - yummm, perfect for my favorite time of the year and a cupcake book - you can't beat that.

Karen

Nanette Merrill said...

Colorful post. Your blog is so pretty.