Monday, November 12, 2012

November's Midnight Madness

was early this month.
this is the quilt we made.
i LOVE this pattern. it is so versatile.



so here's the scoop...

the goods...

the gals...

and the quilts!

i am sooooo grateful to have these women in my life.
i love all of them and they make me laugh.
especially when two {and i won't name names} STEAL caramels!

i am really thankful for the opportunity to "teach" them every month.
i'm not sure how much i teach them, but we have a lot of fun!

happy quilting!!!
i love you all!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Carol said...

What a wonderful project! Love that wreath. You all have the most amazing group. FUN!

Darlene D said...

Looks like lots of fun. Love the quilts!

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

I love the wreath!!! Beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

I am blessed to be part of this group and Julie is truly amazing in so many ways. I love her.

Darlene S.