Saturday, February 12, 2011

A W.I.L.I.N.G. project & getting organized

since moving into a much larger house, i've been a bit overwhelmed with the daily tasks.
i was inspired by a blog post to revisit fly lady and try to regain control of my days and the constant struggle to maintain an imperfect home. i'm not striving for perfection, rather...sanity!



so i broke out my notebook, gave it a little face lift
and organized, organized, organized.



in the meantime, i didn't get any of the things done that should have been done.
but that's ok. i've got my routine down, and i feel good.



if your interested in getting your home in order, check out fly lady's website.
i ordered the $12 kit and was happy i did.
i changed my tabs a bit to fit with our family. if you have any other questions, just ask.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Annelies said...

I have been a huge fan for many years...and shared her wisdom with lots of my students. Now I need to go CLEAN MY SINK (G)!!!! XXX

Karen said...

I like your prim style house block. I love prim!