Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween Festivites

the kids had a weekend full of halloween fun.
it started on friday when we went to the trunk or treat



saturday we went to the schools halloween carnival, enjoyed sweet treats, carnival games and cake walks. after we went to the local pumpkin patch. the kids played in the jumpee and nolan danced.



later that evening, daddy carved pumpkins with the kids.



on halloween we went trick or treating with family and friends.



i love traditions, i love having family near by and i love halloween!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kouklaville said...

#1oh my gosh, the baby is HUGE
#2 oh my gosh, I LOVE the Collages..they were the best
#3 I LOVE the WEEKEND you had!! Just you wait for MY updates on the MONTH of Halloween we did!!

KeyQuilter said...

Love your blog. Could you tell me how to put the multiple pictures in the same frame thing?