Friday, May 13, 2011

The Making of a Kids Room

i have a VERY talented friend who gave me a great idea for nolan and evyn's room.

here are some sneak peeks at some of the projects...



let me just say that the ORIGINAL plan looked NOTHING like the photo above. it was SUPPOSE to be a simple painted project that i could complete on my own. um. yeah. shawn took over my project. but with that said, it will be FAR better than my mediocre attempt.









funny nolan story...
today i painted the space in this last picture. when nolan finally noticed it he came running to me telling me that i needed to "come quick". i couldn't quite understand his story. something about "not liking the pluggers". what the heck are pluggers?! in any case i needed to come to his room quick because he "DID NOT like the pluggers". they are ugly and he didn't like the colors and he was "mad".

yep, the outlet is now called the "pluggers". lucky for him, i can fix the ugly pluggers.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: