2. i spent a lot of time making lists and more lists, losing lists, and finally getting a notebook to contain my lists of all the things she would need in her new place. so far i haven't heard that we forgot anything so that's a good sign.
3. bob became a gardner, who knew! in addition to the fabulous square foot gardens he planted in the backyard (which was suppose to be bub's duty to god project...ahem!!!) he also planted pumpkin, watermelon, and several sunflowers in the front yard which have now turned into a forest! he's so proud!!! (rightfully so, honey!!! the pumpkins are huge, yes i looked at them today.)
4. speaking of bob and his garden, he is harvesting his first radishes! yum!
5. my step mom took my sister and i and our girls to go see wicked. if you haven't seen it, you must! if you can't, read the book. but let me warn you...the book is 'r' rated. the play is not, but there were a few parts in the book where i just skipped some paragraphs. but don't let that deter you, it is a FABULOUS story!!! you'll LOVE it!
and last but CERTAINLY not least!
6. the little princess learned to swim! finally. i've tried for the last couple summers to take swim lessons and have met with so much resistance that i gave in. this year she had no choice. we had a few moments before we got there, but once we did she was great and was swimming in two days! way to go bug!
hope your summer was a good one!