Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Sewing Bowl

I have this wooden bowl in my sewing room that holds some of my favorite things. 

And old pair of scissors, red and white ribbon, an old heart that I cross stitched when I was 16, greenery of course and some other odds and ends. These are the things that inspire creativity. Looking at this today, inspired this...


The pattern will be available soon. Gotta get the stitching done ✂️. That's what I'm going to do right now. Good night & happy stitching !

4 comments:

sue bennett said...

That is so adorable

Claire said...

Very cute and I love your choice of background fabric. It is perfect!

Karen said...

I like the scissors that are mixed in. Are you going to have patterns on Etsy again?

Oleg said...

I want to share a testimony of how Mr. Pedro helped me with a $ 2,000,000.00 loan to fund my marijuana cultivation project, I am very grateful and promised to share this legitimate funding company with anyone looking for a way to expand their business project. . financing company. Anyone seeking financial support should contact them at pedroloanss@gmail.com / Whatsapp +18632310632